AC Maintenance Agreements
Affordable AC Maintenance Agreements for your Southwest Florida home or business.
These cost effective plans insure your AC System receives regular routine maintenance.
An AC System that is well maintained will run more efficiently and save you money. ALL makers of AC Equipment recommend an AC Tune-Up at least once per year..
In addition, most AC brands require proof of maintenance to fulfill parts warranties on their equipment. A licensed AC Contractor should clean your AC System regularly. Unlike “agreements” from other companies, Sunset Air and Home Services will contact you by phone, or email to remind you when an AC Cleaning is due.
AC Maintenance Agreements Service Area
Join thousands of satisfied customers with affordable AC Maintenance Agreements in Southwest Florida.
Our service area includes cities such as; Arcadia, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Clewiston, Englewood, Estero, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Immokalee, LaBelle, Lehigh Acres, Naples, North Fort Myers, North Port, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Sanibel, St. James City, & more! Sunset Air and Home Services, your best choice for cost effective AC Maintenance Agreements here in Southwest Florida.
Standard AC Maintenance Program
Our Standard AC Maintenance Program (SMP) is our most basic plan. It is designed for those who want a thorough cleaning and evaluation of their air conditioning system.
By purchasing our Standard AC Maintenance Program, you will receive two (2) complete AC System cleanings for one low price.
For homes with heated swimming pools, and dryer vent cleaning needs, be sure to check out our Premium AC Maintenance Plan and Elite AC Maintenance Plan. Also, please see a comparison chart at the bottom of this page.
Why Should I Have An AC Maintenance Program?
Regular maintenance of your AC Equipment helps prevent loss of performance, and operation. A poorly maintained AC Unit, as a result, costs more to operate. Additionally, this program helps save money by preventing equipment breakdown. Unplanned repairs are more expensive, and most of all, increase downtime.
What Is Included With This Plan?
We provide a complete written analysis of your AC System’s current condition. Additionally, we will inform of any components which may need to be replaced soon.
Below is a list of services performed during our Standard AC Maintenance Program.
30-Point Tune-Ups Include:
- Check compressor and condenser fan motor amps
- Inspect contactor points
- Lubricate all moving parts, including bearings & motors
- Check outdoor ambient temperature at condenser
- Check capacitor for proper capacitance
- Inspect all electrical connection points and terminals
- Check all high voltage connections and breakers
- Test all low voltage connections and breakers
- Review temperature splits across evaporator coil
- Inspect all caps and valves for seals and proper snug fit
- Controls & Safety Devices
- Check defrost cycle (heat pumps)
- Check and adjust blower belt if applicable (new belts additional)
- Visually check condenser for rust
- Check reversing valve operation to ensure that the unit switches between summer and winter (heat pumps)
- Check the Compressor Crankcase heater to make sure heater works on off-cycle, keeping compressor warm
- Flush and vacuum drain line/pan and evaluate drainage
- Inspect evaporator coil for cleanliness
- Add algaecide treatment to condensate pan & lines
- Visually inspect supply and return plenums
- Check air flow
- Check heat strip amps, circuit components & safety
- Inspect blower wheel
- Visually check for leaks at plenum
- Check for excessive vibration
- Inspect bearings for wear
- Check filtration – change / wash filters (customer supplies if above standard filter)
- Test thermostat operation, mounting and calibration
- Clean and inspect outside condensing unit.
- Written report of performance and recommendations
Standard AC Maintenance Program customers receive additional benefits;
- 10% discount on parts
- 10% discount on repairs
- Priority service
- Standard diagnostic rate for After Hours, Weekend, and Holiday AC Emergencies
- Transferable – Take your plan with you when you move to a new home [Within our service area]
How Much Does This Plan Cost?
During these crazy economic times the cost of our standard maintenance program is subject to change. To get the absolute best price, please call our office at (239) 693-9005
All of our AC Maintenance Agreements are available as 2, or 3 year plans to help you save even more.
These plans include everything mentioned above. Furthermore, they can be used as a bi-annual (recommended), or annual service.
AC Maintenance Customer Reviews
“…thorough and honest…”
I just wanted to complement Tyler E. on how well he did on our AC Maintenance visit on Nov 5th. Tyler was very thorough and honest, which are qualities that seem to becoming harder to find these days. Thank you Tyler, and Sunset Air and Home Services! Vicki M.
“Tom has always done a great job…”
Monday, Tom serviced our air/heating systems. He was here 3 years ago also. Tom has always done a great job, and we would love to have him service us every time! Jeff D.
“Great company to work with.”
Grant was fantastic., as were any tech who has serviced our HVAC equipment. Everyone has been professional, neat, prompt and knowledgeable. Great company to work with. We definitely recommend Sunset Air and Home Services. Don & Carol B.
“I hope they send him back next time.”
Sagar S. Provided excellent service today on our A/C unit. While here he explained what he was doing and how that would help keep our air conditioning unit working well for a longtime. He gave me ideas on how I could maintain it between service visits that were easy to do and was very helpful. I hope they send him back next time. He is excellent and works very hard. Mike K.
Let’s Get Started!
If you have any questions or you wish to purchase our S.M.P. please Contact Us today.
Contact us to set up your Standard AC Maintenance Program and we’ll schedule your next tune-up, today!
*10 year parts warranty on all equipment and thermostats installed by Sunset Air (with current maintenance agreement program)