AC Maintenance Agreements
Affordable AC Maintenance Agreements for your Southwest Florida home or business.
These cost effective plans insure your AC System receives regular routine maintenance.
An AC System that is well maintained will run more efficiently and save you money. ALL makers of AC Equipment recommend an AC Tune-Up at least once per year. In addition, most AC brands require proof of maintenance to fulfill parts warranties on their equipment. A licensed AC Contractor should clean your AC System regularly.
Unlike “agreements” from other companies, Sunset Air and Home Services will contact you by phone, or email to remind you when an AC Cleaning is due.
AC Maintenance Agreements Service Area
Join thousands of satisfied customers with affordable AC Maintenance Agreements in Southwest Florida. Our service area includes cities such as; Arcadia, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Clewiston, Englewood, Estero, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Immokalee, LaBelle, Lehigh Acres, Naples, North Fort Myers, North Port, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Sanibel, St. James City, & more! Sunset Air and Home Services, your best choice for cost effective AC Maintenance Agreements here in Southwest Florida.
Standard AC Maintenance Program
Our Standard AC Maintenance Program (SMP) is our most basic plan. It is designed for those who want a thorough cleaning and evaluation of their air conditioning system. By purchasing this program, you will receive two (2) complete AC System cleanings, and tune-ups for $179.
For homes with heated swimming pools, and dryer vent cleaning needs, be sure to check out our Premium AC Maintenance Plan and Elite AC Maintenance Plan. Also, please see a comparison chart at the bottom of this page.
Why Should I Have An AC Maintenance Program?
Regular maintenance of your AC Equipment helps prevent loss of performance, and operation. A poorly maintained AC Unit, as a result, costs more to operate. Additionally, this program helps save money by preventing equipment breakdown. Unplanned repairs are more expensive, and most of all, increase downtime.
What Is Included With This Plan?
We provide a complete written analysis of your AC System’s current condition. Additionally, we will inform of any components which may need to be replaced soon. Also, we will advise if it’s more cost effective to replace your air conditioning system or duct work.
Below is a list of services performed during our Standard AC Maintenance Program.
30-Point Tune-Ups Include:
- Check compressor and condenser fan motor amps
- Inspect contactor points
- Lubricate all moving parts, including bearings & motors
- Check outdoor ambient temperature at condenser
- Check capacitor for proper capacitance
- Inspect all electrical connection points and terminals
- Check all high voltage connections and breakers
- Test all low voltage connections and breakers
- Review temperature splits across evaporator coil
- Inspect all caps and valves for seals and proper snug fit
- Controls & Safety Devices
- Check defrost cycle (heat pumps)
- Check and adjust blower belt if applicable (new belts additional)
- Visually check condenser for rust
- Check reversing valve operation to ensure that the unit switches between summer and winter (heat pumps)
- Check the Compressor Crankcase heater to make sure heater works on off-cycle, keeping compressor warm
- Flush and vacuum drain line/pan and evaluate drainage
- Inspect evaporator coil for cleanliness
- Add algaecide treatment to condensate pan & lines
- Visually inspect supply and return plenums
- Check air flow
- Check heat strip amps, circuit components & safety
- Inspect blower wheel
- Visually check for leaks at plenum
- Check for excessive vibration
- Inspect bearings for wear
- Check filtration – change / wash filters (customer supplies if above standard filter)
- Test thermostat operation, mounting and calibration
- Clean and inspect outside condensing unit.
- Written report of performance and recommendations
Standard AC Maintenance Program customers receive additional benefits;
- 10% discount on parts
- 10% discount on repairs
- Priority service
- Standard diagnostic rate for After Hours, Weekend, and Holiday AC Emergencies
- Transferable – Take your plan with you when you move to a new home [Within our service area]
How Much Does This Plan Cost?
The cost of our standard maintenance program is as follows:
- One Year, One AC System, 2 Maintenance Visits = $179
All of our AC Maintenance Agreements are available as 2, or 3 year plans to help you save even more…
- Two Year, One AC System, 4 Maintenance Visits = $318
- Three Year, One System, 6 Maintenance Visits = $456
These plans include everything mentioned above. Furthermore, they can be used as a bi-annual (recommended), or annual service.
AC Maintenance Customer Reviews
They have maintained our cooling system since our home purchase in 2012. Excellent service. Stephen is very professional and knowledgeable about our system. He arrived as scheduled and gave us advance notice as promised. Already committed to our next service. Yani contacted us to schedule and was very accommodating to our timing. Thanks Sunset! John M.
“…running in top form.”
Sunset Air came out for an initial visit. The service technician, Stephen, was vary professional, polite, & courteous. He was also very knowledgeable and explained in detail about the service plan for my relative new A/C unit. He also explained what service I should be doing to keep my unit running in top form. I was very impressed with Sunset Air as a service company and especially with the technician Stephen. I will continue to utilize Sunset Air and recommend them to my neighbors and friends. Alan L.
“It is a great deal…”
I signed up for the preventative maintenance service. It is a great deal and I get discounts on service calls and priority service if needed. Nathan was fantastic. He was very thorough and did an outstanding job of cleaning out both of my units so it will keep it running in top condition, and we will be breathing cleaner air. Thanks Nathan! Jennifer B.
“…outstanding workmanship and professionalism.”
I have used Sunset Air since 2003 for four different addresses. Never a problem; always outstanding workmanship and professionalism. They take care to wear booties; they explain what/why they are doing to air handler and condenser. I have always subscribed to their maintenance plan of two visits per year and it has served us well. I also recommended them to others; the last person being our next door neighbor, who thanked me after their pleasant experience with the maintenance of their defunct A/C. Richard L.
Let’s Get Started!
If you have any questions or you wish to purchase our S.M.P. please Contact Us today.
Contact us to set up your Standard AC Maintenance Program and we’ll schedule your next tune-up, today! Or…..
If you are interested in an AC Maintenance Program that include additional services, please look at our Premium AC Maintenance Plan and Elite AC Maintenance Plan for more details.
*10 year parts warranty on all equipment and thermostats installed by Sunset Air (with current maintenance agreement program)