Standard AC Maintenance Program
Our Standard AC Maintenance Program (SMP) is designed for our customers who want a thorough cleaning and evaluation of their heating and air conditioning system. By purchasing this program you get a total of two (2) visits to clean and check your system.
It is recommended by our manufacturers to perform maintenance twice a year, every six months, but at the very least we advise that you have your cleanings done at least once per year.
This cleaning of your system helps to prevent possible untimely malfunctions of your system that could result in a loss of performance, efficiency, or total operation of your system. This program is designed to save you money in the long-term as it helps to prevent the costly repair from the breakdown of unmaintained equipment.
We will provide you with a written analysis of your systems’ operation status and condition at the time of the service and let you know of any components showing excessive wear and may be in need of repair soon. We will also advise you if it may be nearing the time for you to consider replacing your heating and air conditioning system or duct work.
In addition to getting your system cleaned and inspected you also get a 10% discount on any parts and repairs you may need as long as you remain a maintenance customer. We also want to let you know that these services and assessments are performed by a trained and certified heating and air conditioning technician. Our technicians are paid by the hour for their professionalism, technical services, and attention to detail. Any products or services advised to you by our technicians is offered for your benefit only, they are not in your home to try to sell you things you may not need, as they have no motivation to do so.
The cost of our standard maintenance program is as follows:
- One year, one system Program $159 ($108 for each additional system) 2 MAINTENANCE VISITS
- Two year, one system Program $296 ($160 for each additional system) 4 MAINTENANCE VISITS
- Three year, one system Program $426 ($215 for each additional system) 6 MAINTENANCE VISITS
This gets you everything mentioned above and as stated can be used as a bi-annual (recommended), or annual service. Below you can read the list of services performed during our standard maintenance. If you have any questions or you wish to purchase our S.M.P. please Contact Us Today.
If you have any questions or you wish to purchase our S.M.P. please Contact Us today.
30-point tune-ups include:
- Check compressor and condenser fan motor amps
- Inspect contactor points
- Lubricate all moving parts, including bearings & motors
- Check outdoor ambient temperature at condenser
- Check capacitor for proper capacitance
- Inspect all electrical connection points and terminals
- Check all high voltage connections and breakers
- Check all low voltage connections and breakers
- Check temperature splits across evaporator coil
- Inspect all caps and valves for seals and proper snug fit
- Controls & Safety Devices
- Check defrost cycle (heat pumps)
- Check and adjust blower belt if applicable (new belts additional)
- Visually check condenser for rust
- Check reversing valve operation to ensure that the unit switches between summer and winter (heat pumps)
- Check the Compressor Crankcase heater to make sure heater works on off-cycle, keeping compressor warm
- Flush and vacuum drain line/pan and evaluate drainage
- Inspect evaporator coil for cleanliness
- Add algaecide treatment to condensate pan & lines
- Visually inspect duct system
- Check air flow
- Check heat strip amps, circuit components & safety
- Inspect blower wheel
- Visually check for leaks at plenum
- Check for excessive vibration
- Check bearings for wear
- Check filtration – change / wash filters (customer supplies if above standard filter)
- Check thermostat operation, mounting and calibration
- Clean and inspect outside condensing unit.
- Written report of performance and recommendations
Contact us to set up your Standard AC Maintenance Program and we’ll schedule your next tune-up, today! Or…..
If you are interested in our standard program but are wondering what other services we can offer in a routine annual program, please check out our Elite Maintenance Program for more details.