Why Sunset Air Is Your AC Company For Life (2 of 2)
Your AC equipment is one of the biggest investments you will make as a homeowner. That’s why choosing the right AC Company to service your system is key to your peace of mind.
Today we continue our discussion on why Sunset Air is your AC Company for life with 5 more points.
Complimentary Second Opinions Is Why We Are Your AC Company For Life
Have a proposal for a new install from another company?
We can help ensure you are getting exactly what you need by allowing us the opportunity to give you a second opinion on any estimate or proposal you are considering. Complimentary, of course.
You can count on us to honestly answer that persistent question: “Should I replace or repair my unit?”
Protection Is Why We Are Your AC Company For Life
Be aware AC manufacturers and AC companies offer different warranties.
These policies vary in timeframes and coverage. Be sure to get full disclosure on the terms including parts and labor.
- As a result of our partnership with air conditioning manufacturers who have a proven track record of after sales and service support, we offer extensive product and labor warranties to protect your investment.
- As a complimentary service, count on our customer service reps to register your new unit for you. In addition, we will check with the manufacturer of your AC unit first to see if the parts are under warranty.
Reliable Equipment Is Why We Are Your AC Company For Life
We only use products of the highest quality, personally installing these products for you in Lee, Hendry, Charlotte, and Collier counties.
Plus, we service all makes and models.
No Hidden Fees Is Why We Are Your AC Company For Life
We practice a flat rate pricing structure which means there is one set fee for all service repairs regardless of the length of time the visit takes.
Therefore, you always know the price up front.
Stability Is Why We Are Your AC Company For Life
We have been doing business in SW Florida for nearly 25 years. We have survived volatile markets and industry challenges, and remain an HVAC leader.
- Our company is state certified, licensed, and fully insured in air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality.
- We provide Worker’s compensation for additional protection. This means if one of our technicians gets seriously injured at your home while performing AC repair, you are protected since we are insured.
- Our processes have been time-tested, so you can rest assured your service will go smoothly from the initial phone call to the service and follow-up.
- Reviews speak for themselves. Find them on Google, Facebook, and the BBB.
Sunset Air and Home Services owner Jason Schreyer shares his thoughts: “I run an ethical operation. My customers, employees, and vendors have always depended on Sunset Air to deliver the best products and service in a timely manner. They know when I say I’ll do something, I’ll do it.”
For nearly 25 years, we have been serving homeowners, just like you. The foundation of our culture is finding the right solution for our clients and never selling them something unnecessary.
Contact us for all things HVAC. Peace of mind is only a phone call away.